Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mr. Glenn Comes to Visit!



We finally got Mr. Glenn to come back to Alabama to see us!! We were all so excited to have him here for a few days. We kept him very busy during his stay -- from Disney on Ice, to volleyball games, to church, to hanging out with the family... The kids absolutely adored playing with him. They barely gave him a moment of peace. He even kept Meg one day while I went to volleyball practice. (Brave man, right?) We had such a special time together. It is so hard since he lives in California to see each other very often...we have to make the most of it when we are together. And I think we did. I hope he knows how much we enjoyed it. We love you, Mr. Glenn! Thank you so much for coming. Please come back soon!

1 comment:

Amy F said...

sweet times. you look great!! did you go to the shakespeare festival?