Thursday, December 4, 2008
What We've Been Up To Lately
You name it... THAT'S WHAT!!! We've had Elli's birthday, Daisy (Girl Scout) Ceremony, Emma's first basketball games, Thanksgiving...and so much more. I can't believe that my Elli is six! Where does the time go? We survived our first sleep-over party. I wanted to post the pictures seperately but I don't have enough time or patience. Hope you don't mind all the slide shows. Emma should have been at the Girl Scout ceremony, too, but she had a conflict... (just a little info). I included some pictures from Elli's Indian Feast at school. Her Indian name was "Shining Cat." (She picked it herself.) Thanksgiving was fun. We went to BB's cousin Darla's house. Then, we went to my family's Thanksgiving at my cousin Heather's house. Needless to say, I'm now in need of a diet plan. And here it is December and Christmas has snuck up on us, so I think Santa is in big trouble! Anyone with ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment