Friday, June 27, 2008

This is harder than it seems

Now that I've started this blog, I've had some issues...it is not as easy as it would seem to find the time to sit down and do this, and I don't really know what all to say :-). Imagine that. I finally downloaded some pictures of the recent trip that we took with my parents and brother and sisiter-in-law. We had a great time. The kids loved playing outside. I think their favorite thing was playing in the creek and finding rocks. It was a good reminder to me that it doesn't take big things that cost a lot of money to impress children. And that the best times can be had just spending time together.

Since we've been home, we celebrated my dad's sixtieth birthday! Happy Birthday, Old Man! (just kidding.) And while I'm on the subject, BB's birthday is Monday, so, Happy Birthday, Honey!

Elli took swimming lessons this week. She's quite the little fish. The instructor let Meg get in the pool one day. She did better than I expected. I think she will take lessons next week.

Not really the way I intended to write posts, but I guess this is just a little catch-up. I really wanted to give more details and less "this is what we did..." Oh well. I'm still new at this. Better posts to come.

No comments: