Saturday, July 19, 2008

Summer Fun

The kids will be heartbroken when school starts. They've had such a fun, busy summer. Lots of swimming, playing outside, sleepovers, friends...you get the picture. Settling into a routine will hit them hard. I guess they'll have to enjoy the next three weeks!



This is our new "adopted" daughter, Maddie, with Emma and Elli. We haven't quite adopted her, but the girls can't get enough of her. She just recently moved to our neighborhood, and the girls love her to pieces. They spend a good part of every day together. I'm glad that they have someone nice to play with. It works out great, because she is right in between my girls in age.


And this is a picture of them being silly...IMAGINE THAT!!!





I can't leave Meg out. Poor thing, she was so sleepy. She was half-on/half-off the bed. But she doesn't miss out on much of the fun.

1 comment:

Amy F said...

Sweet sweet girls. LOVE the napping picture. :)