Well, let's see, how did we do? I think you can probably guess. We've lived in the pool. The girls wake up late, asking if it's time to play with their friends yet. They've gone to bed late. As for Meg, I'll just say I'm still buying diapers.
But we've had fun. I think this may have been one of our best summers yet. I haven't heard "I'm bored." (Well, not much :-) ). I guess my "summer" plans will wait until next year.
These pictures were taken at our neighbors' house. Meg and Charlie were playing dress up (along with the big girls). They are always happy when they are included. Meg is going to be so sad when Emma and Elli head off to school without her. On that note, Elli is starting kindergarten. I will save my sad mommy comments for another day.
I'm a little stressed myself...I'm beginning a new chapter as well. I am going to be teaching two classes at school this year. Not just any two, either...advanced geometry and PHYSICS. My head has been in the books, trying to brush up on things I haven't really thought about for the past seven years. Wish me luck!!!



1 comment:
DUDE! Meg is so stinkin' cute! I miss "chatting." I can't believe it's already time for school to start. Love you much.
Post a Comment