Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Elli's Version of KG, Take 1

Elli has a little boy in her class that has had a heart transplant. Her teacher, Mrs. Nave, explained to the class that the boy has a heart of gold, and that they need to keep the class room temperature colder than usual to take care of his golden heart. She also sent an email home, explaining this to the parents. When BB asked Elli if she had been cold at school that day, she said, "Dad, we have to keep the room freezing. Mrs Nave said, 'cause we have a boy in our class that has a cold heart." She was so sincere, too. She almost got it right!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow elli! a boy in your class had a heart transplant! oh my... have you spoken with him? is he nice? how do you like school?

love you!!!

mr. glenn

Amy F said...

Love her and LOVE her stories. Keep 'em coming. I still tell the germ story to people, even though I can't really remember it right. :)

Amy F said...

And I love how you added "and BB" to your blog name. ROFL