Thursday, September 4, 2008

Crazy Days of August



Hope you enjoy our pics. Sorry it has been so long. These pictures are somewhat random. There are pics from a day we spent at the botanical gardens, a church picnic that we had, and Meg's (yes, MEG'S) first day of school. She looked so little headed off to school -- her backpack swallowed her! She loves it, though. She is going two days a week. Everything else has been business as usual. Lots of ballgames and homework.

I do have to mention two very special individuals that have recently entered our lives. Two of my friends, Emily and Amanda, have both had wonderful, beautiful, healthy babies since the last time I wrote. Amanda and Will were blessed with William Max, and Emily and Jarod, Madelyn Joy. We love you all! We are so happy for you!

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Love the pics!! They all look so grown up. I love Emma's hair really short. Elli's looks shorter, too. Is it? It looks adorable. Meg is precious in her backpack. Is she enjoying school? I miss you. Glad to see the update!

Jones Family said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! I don't know what I would do without your friendship! LOVE YA!!