What have we been up to? You name it. Emma has been playing fall softball. She has had a great time. I've had to miss more of her games than I would like, since I coach volleyball. Luckily, we are fortunate to live close to family, so she always has a cheering section. All three of the girls are doing really well in school. I was able to be with Elli's class during Johnny Appleseed day.




You can see they had to have make-shift pots to dress up like Johnny Appleseed. I think I may have picked out a bowl that was a bit too large. What do you think?
Kindergarten is something else!!! I have more appreciation for Elli's teacher every time that I am in the room. The kids have so much energy. Elli seems to be learning a great deal, though. She's reading words here and there...learning to sound things out. I love seeing their progression. It seems as if one day Emma couldn't read, and the next she read everything. Elli is heading in the same direction.
Meg is doing well, too. Although, she is more clingy now than she had been -- I think it may be a reaction to me being gone so much. But, even though she protests as I am leaving, she is all smiles when I return, and anxious to tell me about everything. She had a small fever last night, so I decided to stay home with her today, and we've enjoyed having a little break from the normal crazy routine.
Since I gave a little shout out to my other two special friends, I must mention that Carley Jade Flatt has made her arrival as well. Check her out on the link from my blog to Amy's blog HIS NEW MERCIES. She's a doll!



2 comments:
Nope, I don't read any more. ;)
Sounds like things are pretty busy around your 'hood. Hope everyone is doing well, and I always look forward to hearing what's going on.
I still check your blog so I'm glad to see you're back!!! I MISS YOU. I promise we'll talk soon. Mom and Daddy left today so I'll have much alone time.
Post a Comment