Thursday, October 9, 2008

To the Pumpkin Patch We Go




What a day!! Going anywhere with kids is an experience, but field trips...oh my! The kindergarten, first grade and second grade all went to the Pumpkin Patch today. BB took off and he stuck close to Elli, while I had Emma. (Poor little Meg was left out today. But she'll have her chance. I think this is the ninth time we have been to the patch counting preschool trips.) Being on this trip reminded me why I am a high school teacher :-). It was actually more fun than I'm making it out to be. Just being with the family, doing something a little out of the ordinary makes it a special day. I know I've said it before, but I also appreciate the kids' teachers more every time I am with them! We all made it back in one piece. Now we have some carving to do!

2 comments:

Amy F said...

Elli looks like she was in rare form. :) Mommy looks WAY skinny! Fun times!!!

momx2 said...

hahaha. I know, I love doing that stuff with my kids... but not everyone elses. Rock on HIgh school!